Guys

I'll take this as a positive acceptance of the idea - thanks for all the
offers of support up to and including the tea pot Matthew!

 Alan can you contact me off list to talk through the web stuff please?

Chris R - I know the post you refer to and I referred him onto the Orca
mailling list which he now participates on.

I am aware of the Ubuntu Accessability mailling list but haven't done
anything there as yet as they're up to their knees in sorting out the Gibbon
at the moment.

Chris D - yep accessability is firing on all cylinders at the moment
including the speech recognition which was the main downfall of Linux until
this Summer's Google Summer of Code.  For interested parties, it's only
available through Gnome for the short to medium term.

DaveW - haven't got the costs yet, but they should be out in the next month
or so.

I know there's a couple of sound engineering types on the list, would you be
able to offer any help on the audio recording side if things started to rock
and roll?