Hi folks,

We've had a new member of the Devon & Cornwall LUG asking if there are
any Ubuntu/Kubuntu training courses in the Plymouth area.  As far as I'm
aware there currently isn't anything like that going on in the area..

I've mentioned about our local LUG maybe putting together some sort of
training material to cover Gnome/KDE and making it kind of generic and
not distro specific, and this got me thinking though, are there any
training materials other than the screen casts?

Something that can be used in a classroom environment is ideal.

In the mean time I've pointed this new LUG member in the direction of
the Ubuntu-UK web site (I mentioned there is a great mailing list and
some really useful screen casts that can show her visually how to do
things).

Rob