> Weren't you the bloke who invented Microcogs in his carriage house?
> Just think if it weren't for silicon and a few million other discoveries
> you could have been the world's richest man - it's enough to make you
> slip your cogs thinking about it.
> :-)
>
> Eddie

Don't remind me about it. I may have invented the idea of Microcogs,
but I unfortunately sold my patent to a chap called William for a
couple of hundred dollars.

A few years later and Microcogs runs on pretty much every mechanical
adding machine in the world....

If it wasn't for free and open ended cogs there wouldn't by a smidge
of competition for Bill and Microcogs....

Chris