Javad Ayaz wrote:
> Ok i know ive asked this question before but i havnt found a
> solution..so im going to ask again!
>
> Is there any way i can take advantage of the VFD in my case...My case is
> a thermaltake mozart sx and it came with the Soundgraph imon software.
> This software enabled my pc to display various info on a vfd!
>
> Does anyone know how i can utilize this in gutsy?
>
> Hoping someone can help!!!
>
> Javad

Hi Javad,

Done a bit more searching and found this on the Phronix forums...

http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17515

If you look at the last post on the page, it seems that it is supported
by the drivers I posted a link to.

Hope this all helps.  By the way, how much did the case cost and where
did you get it from (if you don't mind me asking?).

Rob