> I did wonder about that. This PC uses a solid state drive. Is that not
> similar to an SD card and hence will fail after x amount of write
> operations?
>
> Chris

True, but then the OS has been tweaked so that it doesn't write to the
flash memory (it's not really an SSD is it?) unless it really needs
to...
So no log files, no atime writes, no swap file, etc.
It should only write to the flash when the user does something like
change a setting, or save a file. In the context of 10's of 1000's of
writes at a minimum, the flash should outlive the rest of the
hardware... :)

Lee