Michael Holloway wrote:
> Well i can say that i am a bit surprised (if not a little innocently
> prejudice) at the results so far with regards to the age group! As a 24M
> i didn't expect to see as many in the (insert Politically Correct term,
> perhaps) higher categories.

Michael >>> "Higher" is good!  ;-)

> I am not surprised, though a bit
> disappointed (got myself to blame for that too) about the results of the
> gender question! Maybe it's time we change the default colours of gnome
> to something more female friendly :)

Val Henderson's excellent HowTo may suggest some other ways that may
help us do something about the gender imbalance, too:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/

> On the whole, i think its an interesting pole!!

Yes, isn't it just?!  Like you, I'm sort of surprised, though I can't
put my finger on why.  I suppose I expected more bright young things -
students, possibly - and fewer people like me!  But it seems the
distribution is slightly skewed towards the 'higher' end, with a
surprising lot of us over-fifties:  a silver fox GNU/Linux underground!
  Kewl!

Mac