Well i can say that i am a bit surprised (if not a little innocently
prejudice) at the results so far with regards to the age group! As a 24M
i didn't expect to see as many in the (insert Politically Correct term,
perhaps) higher categories. I am not surprised, though a bit
disappointed (got myself to blame for that too) about the results of the
gender question! Maybe it's time we change the default colours of gnome
to something more female friendly :)

On the whole, i think its an interesting pole!! Thanks!

P.S. Sorry if i offended anyone, its very early and the coffee hasn't
counteracted on the effects of the Mulled Wine from last night!!