On 12/31/07, Sean Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Couldn't you just start the VCD playing and at the appropriate moments
> press "Print Screen"?
>
> Or is that too simple?

Sorry, missed a couple of posts... so the issue isn't getting the jpgs it's
actually getting the VCD to play?

As far as I was aware a VCD is only a collection of MPGs.... these will
presumably be the larger of the files on the CD... I think the .dat files.

If you were to copy on of the .dats to your hard drive, rename it to .mpg
will it then open in mplayer or whatever?

Then, perhaps, just use <print screen> to create your jpgs or pngs.

Sean