On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 12:58 +0000, Javad Ayaz wrote:
> not much help then! well im sure someway will come along soon

Well you could get yourself a Freeview box with a hard drive in.  I've
seen them somewhere (Argos I think) for under £80 with a big hard drive
in.  You'd get hours of stuff on there.  Best get a dual tuner one
though.

Or... fit a DVB-T Freeview card to your PC (or plug in a Freeview stick)
and install MythTV which will record what you want in better quality
without the DRM restrictions.

There are other ways of downloading the TV programmes using Bit Torrent
too and you can find instructions on Google if you search enough.

Rob