> > It'll be on the IWF list because mowser would allow someone to access
> > an inappropriate site through in this manner.
> > http://mowser.com/web/www.dodgybannedwebsite.com
> >
> > I just don't think it's three's job to police the internet however...
> >

> T-Mobile also block "dodgy" content, but you just have to ask them and they
> remove the controls. I did this the first day I started using it.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Have requested this from two different chaps in two different Indian
call centres.

Both told me that they could unblock what they referred to somewhat
amusingly as the "top shelf" sites but not this one. I did point out
that browsing pornography on a mobile phone was sad, and that they
should just do as I asked but got referred back to the company
rulebook.

Chris