On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 18:59 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Norman you mean turbocash, which has now got a much nicer looking port
> called osfinancials, however neither run on linux(not even in wine)
> although they are opensource, I have spent many hours searching for an
> alternative to sage and have never found anything suitable, the best I
> have found is osfinancials.

Thank you for that piece of information. I taught the use of Sage for
Accounting for several years and wish that there was a Linux answer. I
suppose the strength of Sage is that it has developed over many years.
There was even a version which ran on the old Amstrad 256.

Norman