On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Rob Beard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If anyone is a 24 fan and has the Season 3 box set, check out Episode 1
> about 2 minutes 43 seconds in and see what is on the laptop screen.
>
> Looks to me like the K from KDE, possibly KDE3.
>
> Rob

I noticed Linux being used while I watched the show too, but I am SO nerdy I
took screen captures of the video file I was watching and saved them :-)

It was from an episode when Jack was on the run and went over to Tony's
house for help.

Hope they get attached to this email ok. Only a small file, about 20K in
size.

Colin