Andy et al,

Thanks for all the feedback, and I do mean all. Nothing ever happens
without a negative side, and the secret is in understanding the
negativity so that it can be appreciated for the next time.

So far I think the only real criticism/comment has been the fact that
I was too far away from the mic which is easily fixed.

What we really need now is content suggestions, preferably recorded so
that we can play it in the show. So what do you want to hear about? As
the least technical member of the team I'm keen to make sure that the
new user is catered for as much  as the experienced.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Ciemon
-cake master