On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 20:25 +0100, Craig wrote:
> If anyone can think of any ideas of how to make a talk about an
> operating system more entertaining, I'd love to hear them. Otherwise,
> please keep the great hints coming in.

I'd recommend taking a look at the screencasts, that might give you
ideas for short illustrated talks.

Also I think things like the multiple desktops, the cube etc are
eye-catching - the cube is really just eye-candy, but I find the
desktops really useful after a lifetime of clicking on the wrong taskbar
tab in Windows!

And of course when installing Ubuntu, you get more than an OS - all the
basic software is there, ready to go.

Dianne