Kris Douglas wrote:
> There are a few drawbacks for the flash version though, like the
> requirement for flash, which is sometimes hard to fulfil.

Not on the Wii there isn't, Flash is included in the Opera browser.
Although saying that it's not a great browser on the Wii, more of a
novelty item.

I only downloaded it because it was free when it first came out (now
it's something like 500 Wii Points so about £3.50).

I can certainly see why they've done it.  I just don't see why they
can't provide an MP4 feed for Linux users, even if it's a binary
application using an encrypted stream.  Surely it's got to be possible
and easy enough to implement.

Rob