Alex Barrett wrote:
> My SatNav is good but only up to a certain point when you start
> searching for things with vague addresses.

I'm a private hire driver and I would tell you to use a map and plan
your routes so you learn the roads. Use the gps on the final run into
town. We have drivers who are totally lost if it isn't on the tom tom.
They don't learn anything.
As for things with vague addresses, they shouldn't be sending goods to
places like that.
Ask truck drivers at motorway service stations for directions. They'll
tell you every road number on your route, and one day you'll do the same !!
Good Luck
Ged.