This looks very interesting! Thank you Stephen!

At the very least it would give me an interesting coding project to try
create a usable GUI for it in my, rather abundant, spare time!

One of the other things I am trying out is getting Sony's Route Finder
app to work under WINE, But an Open Source solution is always preferred,
especially if its something I can contribute to.

Alex