On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 07:00:24PM +0100, Philip Newborough wrote:
> I have been experiencing similar symptoms for the last week or so,
> Firefox freezes for a few seconds before responding, seems to happen
> more when a new page is rendered. Again, noticed on several systems,
> all running various installs of Hardy. Problem is, I can't seem to
> replicate as once Firefox has been running for a while the freezes
> seem to stop. Hmm.

I've seen Firefox stall for a few seconds when opening a new tab, it's only
happened a few times so I can't really put my finger on when or why yet.

Firefox 3 on Hardy seems to be a mixed bag really.

One of my favourite extensions, HTML Validator no longer works.
(http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/)

The new bookmarks system breaks some of my own code that relied upon an old
fashioned Netscape bookmarks.html file.

On the upside memory usage is much improved and it seems generally more
responsive.

--
Gav Ford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]