i indeed understand that persons view....but this is what i was trying to
say that what am i to do if even after reading up on how tos and other
documentation i dont understand. A simple refer to this and that is
sometimes confusing and a straight answer might just help!

Indeed i do not think my posts are that frequent...im still learning
ubuntu...this has helped me too as most people at work will ask me for help
as compared to the IT people...