well if you do will be kind enough to help im sure that would be very kind
of you.

I like the look of liferea...its easy and simple.

I think its best to maybe avoid writing on this thread for fear of
overposting!

Im not apt in programming so i dont think id be able to write a script for
it. but i know what i want it to do

i was also looking into a symbian app that would automatically switch on the
bluetooth at certain times...which would/could in turn trigger the rss feed
!

So where do we start?and how can i help you in this?