Does anyone know how well this works? I think i tried it ages ago (might
have been a different [clone]) but it was very very alpha at the time.

I see that further down the page they say they will go into beta for 0.5
(and they are current only 0.3.4), so i doubt that its very stable at
all.

Javad, please let us/me know how you get on with it :)