at this point ive installed virtualbox and also emulated what the video
shows in their "tutorials" section!

But now im getting some error messages. A little scouring on the web shows
its not actually possible to run reactos on virtualbox.someone here might
defer???

I get this error

"The VirtualBox kernel driver is not accessible to the current user. Make
sure that the user has write permissions for /dev/vboxdrv by adding them to
the vboxusers groups. You will need to logout for the change to take
effect..
VBox status code: -1909 (VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_ACCESSIBLE).

Result Code:
0x80004005
Component:
Console
Interface:
IConsole {1dea5c4b-0753-4193-b909-22330f64ec45}"

Any ideas please?