2008/6/25 Stephen O'Neill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Good idea ... plus we need a style guide - including things like talking
> over, indicating pauses, saying who's speaking, stage directions etc.
>
> I presume that plain text would be simplest to author, although XHTML or
> XML will obviously be easier to reformat for different media.

Do you want to write one? As Alan said, plain text will be a good
starter. Maybe once one episode has been transcribed, we can then
think about how it will be used. Personally, I think it would be good
to be able to format a version of it in LaTeX for a printable version
in addition to the web.

--
Philip Stubbs