-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philip Stubbs
Sent: 25 June 2008 20:18
To: British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Wanted: Podcast transcribers

2008/6/25 Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 13:31 +0100, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
>>  I will try
>> transcribing a bit at the weekend and see how long it takes and then
>> give you an answer!
>>

> Excellent stuff. If you start with episode 1 then any work you do wont
> be in vain! (on the assumption nobody else has already started) :)

Is there a wiki for this? Seems to me that a page where we can put our names
against a show will be useful. I am a bit reluctant to pick an episode
thinking that someone else may already be half way through it.
Even worse, would be just about to finish, and then someone else gets there
first.

--
Philip Stubbs