2008/8/6 norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK, I have sounded off but this sort of thing should not be allowed to
> happen and I would be grateful if someone, who knows their way around
> the Canonical set up, could bring this to the attention of someone who
> cares about the future of Ubuntu.
>
> Norman

It would probably be a good idea to bring this to the attention of the core
developers, who are in charge of packages like this. The maintainer of that
package is Martin Pitt ('pitti' on irc.freenode.net), so it would probably
make sense to talk to him about it. Failing that core-dev hang out in
#ubuntu-devel on freenode or they have a mailing list,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], where they should listen to your concerns.

Hope you manage to get this bug fixed!

David Futcher
http://bobbo.me.uk