London School of Puppetry wrote:
In a conversation recently someone said to me that Ubuntu is only for
techies.....and blokes at that- and young blokes at that!

We get all shapes and sizes in the ubuntu community, from the 13 year old to the 70 year old we have them all. And i think its the fact that we do get all shapes and sizes that matters, we have more guys than gals, that's obvious but it doesn't really matter as long as everyone is welcome and no one is put off (hopefully!)

are there lots of middle-aged females out there?

Gord Allott ([EMAIL PROTECTED])