On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 00:10 +0000, Michael Wood wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> It gives me great pleasure to announce that Dave Walker has won the
> Ubuntu-UK Team Leader Elections.
>
> A massive thank you to:
>
> + Firstly Alan Pope who has steered the ubuntu-uk ship smoothly over the
> last year or so.
> + Philip Wyett for commiting to be a candidate in this election
> + Stephen Johnston for commiting to be a candidate in this election
>
> And finally to all those who voted - A record number of you (89) for any
> vote in Ubuntu-UK's history.
>
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-uk/+poll/teamlead09/
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Michael Wood

Firstly, thank you too all that voted for me. Your support is greatly
appreciated and I hope that support will translate to the new team
leader in his and our efforts as a group.

Congratulations to Dave and I hope we can now push forward together and
achieve the things we wish both inside and externally for the Ubuntu
community in the UK.

Regards

Phil