> > Oh, dear.  Does this mean we're going to have to vote Tory???
> >
> > Mac
> >
> Can't be much worse than voting for NuLabour.

Given their antediluvian view of Internet freedom, their conniving with Big
Content to turn our digital devices into proprietary media players, their
assumption that the state has a right to view and/or control any and all
digital data created within national borders (including video recorded
within your own bedroom), their regular attempts to "seed the nation" with
the idea that blogs and personal web sites should be "regulated", and their
determination to reduce personal liberty in general .... amen to that!

But hey, lest the discussion turn political... ;)