Stephen O'Neill wrote:

> Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> | [0] saves having to wait for another 200 posts and a flamewar on this
> | subject before someone uses the N word... :oP
>

> Novell?

Hello, Stephen.

Let's not forget that Ubuntu *IS* political by nature: We should be glad
to hear that people of *ALL* political persuasions are now interested in
using Ubuntu and, I hope, that embracing the philosophy of 'humanity' to
others in their computing will also influence their view of the world.

Bye,

         Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK