Yes Rob, but if any contact problems, let me know and I'll try to sort it out.
I will not try to write what might be seen to be advertising, but computer use
in radio varies from log-keeping to signal processing with many "in-betweens"!
My latest transceiver is microprocessor controlled, and much smaller than the
offerings of "yesterday"
Radio Rallys are usually arranged by local clubs so table-cost is less than
companies charge and non-profit groups are always considered.
Jusk ask, get some Linux users together to help at a rally and help to spread
the message. There must be Amateur Radio Linux user out there, please call in
and tell us your ideas.
Michael