Matthew Daubney wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 12:23 +0000, John wrote:
>
>> Hi, thank you for the quick reply. I have that in front of me now, and
>> it says No matching Application Available.
>>
>> That's what I have been getting. :(
>>
>> John
>>

> Hi John,
>
> A quick video to make sure you have the Universe repository enabled.
> Ignore all the junk on my Desktop, I don't have a vanilla install to do
> this on! There's also an alarming looking message on that video that
> shouldn't appear for you, so ignore it!
>
> http://daubers.co.uk/~daubers/thunderbird-lightning.ogv
>
> No sound either, sorry!
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> -Matt Daubney

Oh dear, now I feel really stupid. Thanks to the person who pointed out
the spelling mistake. Duhhh. Thank you so much also for the vid, that
really helped. I went through that again, and Lightening is now
installed, I followed the instructions on the page sent, but its not
showing any things from the calendar on google. I entered the address
into the box properly. I am not sure why that is. It even had the box
pop up to add my username and password.

I will have to play around with it for a while I think, to see if I can
get it to work.

Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

John.