Kev wrote:
> I've lost the old e-mails - what version are you running - do you have
> universe enabled ?
> The link I gave goes back to gutsy
>
> Kev
>

> John wrote:
>
>> Hi, thank you for the quick reply. I have that in front of me now, and
>> it says No matching Application Available.
>>
>> That's what I have been getting. :(
>>
>> John
>>
>> Simon Wears wrote:
>>
>>> Load up add/remove programs, then next to the search bar at the top is
>>> a drop menu. Click that, and change it to "all avaliable
>>> applications", and search for Lightening again.
>>>
>>> Sorry if you've already tried that!

Hi, well, I have been trying everything that you have all suggested, and
I have a few problems. The Lightning 0.9 wont work with this version of
Firefox and Ubuntu 8.10. Doesnt matter how much I've tried it just wont
work. The version in the repositories works, but it wont work with the
google calendar, its showing errors all over the place. I am wondering
if I can find a older version of the google provider, to work with the
older version of Lightning. Also, Caldev? only works with Sunbird, not
lightning, according to the Mozilla people. So, I still havent been able
to work out how to get the calendar working, which is a bit frustrating.

I hope I have explained that right now.

John