Hi Matt,

sorry I havent been around, been unwell. Only just well enough to come
back online and concentrate.

I typed in that command, and it says bash command not found.

I'm still trying to get it to work, I just dont want to give up. I know
the dongle works as I have it working on my Windows XP laoptop, and it
works perfectly on there.

I think my problem is, I dont know enough about Ubuntu, to work this out
properly. Its really frustrating me. :(

John.