On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 01:53:19PM +0000, Liam Proven wrote:
> The form-factor the ARM netbooks should be aiming for is that of the
> Psion 5 and 5mx, or a host of broadly-similar Windows-CE powered
> Handheld PCs, such as the HP Jornada 720, the LG Phenom, the NEC
> MobilePro and so on. Pocketable computer power.

There are some linux devices along those lines. The one I'm currently
waiting for:
http://openpandora.org/

ATM I've got a Nokia N810 which isn't a clamshell but is aimed at the
same kind of use pattern (and you can get a clamshell case for them).

     Robert

Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

31 Octal == 25 Decimal,
thus 31 Oct == 25 Dec,