Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone could advise on this...

Basically I'm in the process of putting together a server for work.  At
the moment they backup their existing server to a 160GB USB drive but
I'm looking to put some bigger discs in this new server.  Now to
hopefully make backups easier (for the users) I was hoping to setup two
drives internally in the server in a mirrored array but I wondered if it
was also possible to use a third drive in a mirror too (so basically one
drive mirrors to two other drives).

The idea I had was if this is possible, I could attach one of the drives
externally via eSATA so it can be taken off site and in the event of a
server failure this off site backup could be plugged in and the server
could be back up and running in minutes rather than a good few hours of
re-installation (I was thinking of having two external drives so they
can be alternatively swapped every day).

Rob