2009/3/9 Sean Miller <s...@seanmiller.net>:
>  If you take that to its logical conclusion then
> he'll never be able to upgrade anything in his life, which would be a
> shame... stuck with a Spring 2008 version for the rest of the
> machine's useful life...

Not true. You can't possibly know what extra versions LC will support
in the future. I'm merely speaking about his current device
supportability.

> And he's supported here and, should he be a member, on the other
> Ubuntu lists so I can't really see what a great loss that'd be...

Sure, I was merely pointing it out so that he is aware that we might
compromise it, it's his decision at the end of the day.

Anyway, we're going round in circles. Enough now.

Cheers,
Al.