Quoting Chris Bagley <chris.bag...@gmail.com>:

> Ogg files? Bit-torrent distribution? CC licensing?
> Something strange is bubbling out of the beeb and I for one like it!
>
> Definitely will be something to keep an eye on. Cant say the media up
> there now is that inspiring but I guess the only way to show we want
> more is to download and give feedback.
> Then maybe there will be some production value!
>
> http://digg.com/d1oMbr

Excellent, maybe those of us who refuse to watch DRM'd video will
finally be able to watch some of the Beebs online offerings. I've
forwarded this to the Sussex and Greater London Linux User Group's.
For anyone who want's to retweet me on Twitter (hardly anyone's using
Laconica) - http://twitter.com/l33tmyst/statuses/1490804000.

Thanks
Harry

Contact information at l33tmyst.mp