2009/4/15 Werner F. Bruhin <werner.bru...@free.fr>:
> I just upgraded my Ubuntu machine which I mainly use for my svn
> repository.  Reason to upgrade was to get of svn 1.4.3 to something more
> recent, i.e. 1.5.x or even better 1.6.1.
>
> Was searching around but have not found instructions on how to get svn
> upgraded - note that I am still pretty new to Linux/Ubuntu.
>
> Only thing I found was "sudo apt-get upgrade subversion" but the post
> was not clear if the person actually got it fully working (i.e. he
> posted that command but then stated that he run into problems).

First I must say that I don't use svn. However, I would have thought
that if you have upgraded to 8.10 then you should already have
subversion 1.5.1. If you upgrade to 9.04 then you would have
subversion 1.5.4 unless it is held back for any reason.

If there is anything you need to do to your repository, I would not
know. However, I bet a quick Google would tell you.

All the best,
--
Philip Stubbs