My discipline says "leave it", as there was a bunch of stuff to do before I
got my system working (mostly) as I like it, and I really don't have time to
be mucking about configuring a new system that I use for *everything*,
personal stuff, work, everything.
But I'm hearing all over the place that Jaunty is amazing, and it's a new
toy, and I wanna play!
What do those on the list who need to be rather more conservative with
upgrades do?
Should I leave it a bit for the more adventurous to write tutorials on how
to avoid the frustration they went through?
Will there be any advantage to letting a few weeks & a number of update
fixes pass?
Or should I man up?
   Doug.