Haha - ain't it great when people don't quite know what they're talking about
(like me sometimes!). At least when a customer asks me something, I'm stupid
enough to say I don't know, then look it up on Google :S better safe than sorry
though...

A quick small story as well - a few weeks back someone came in and was
describing the issue with their computer to me, and said that it was running
Windows 2007 (which was actually XP and Office 07) and Linux. Well, I said,
which one are you running? Because he didn't seem to know exactly what he was
on about, and he said "I'm running Firefox on Windows - great, 'innit?"

Head-banging may yet be about to come back into fashion as I tried to explain
the difference...

Hope that made some people laugh ;-)

About the John Lewis thing:

There seems to be quite a few stories recently about poor old JL - but quite
rightly justified it seems.

James