> > the Bamboo, as far as I can tell, is fully operative with the
> > stylus, all
> >

> > the buttons and the circle working...
>

> Norman >>> That's great news.  You must be very pleased!  I guess you
> got the buttons working with the script you mentioned earlier?  I
> think you were looking to autorun it on startup.

I presume you have looked into all the ramifications of xsetwacom, if
not then I recommend that you do so. I was shown how easy it is to
verify whether it will work or not, button by button, using a terminal.
But then I expect you are aware of that. I will certainly keep my eyes
open and my ears to the ground.

Norman