Alan

I think Google will have to look at partners in this and as Ubuntu has a
very large user base, surely, it would be foolish to ignore them. But then
again they did ignore Sun's java for Google Chrome.

With Google introducing new HTML 5 (Web application 1) goodies (Google Wave)
this year and what has been mooted for Google Docs with this new standard I
see a completely different computing experience.

Dale