On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 09:51 +0100, Dale Clarke wrote:
> The telegraph have also made the same mistake as the Beeb, even worse
> though is some of the so called non-linux tech news sites have made
> the same presumptions.
>
> For me is the HTML 5 standard, does that mean Google might go the
> opensourced route with their media playing etc.
>
> Dale
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM, James Milligan <lak...@lake54.com>
> wrote:
>         Haha. A blow to Linux - it IS Linux!
>
>         James
>
>         --
>         James Milligan
>         lak...@lake54.com
>         www.lake54.com
>         www.killermentality.com
>         www.twitter.com/lake54
>

>         On 8 Jul 2009, at 09:24, Steve Cook
>         <yorvik.ubu...@googlemail.com>
>         wrote:

>         >
>         > --
>         > ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com
>         > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/
>
>         --
>         ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

I'm not sure how correct this is, but I read somewhere (might've been on
here :P) that the HTML5 standard doesn't actually include the opensource
media stuff, because Microsoft and I think another corporation didn't
like it. However, Mozilla and most other groups have included it anyway.

Tell me if I'm wrong, I probably am, but just thought I'd mention it :)
--
Farran Lee <fazzy.bab...@ntlworld.com>
I'm only 16 :P