I must admit I have struggled with windows and Linux from a very early
stage, as far back as 1992. I just did not want to go down the MS route. I
have never believed in it so tried early doors of Slackware then Red hat
blah blah blah. I now have gone over to iMAC which I love because of the
UNIX back end and of course its not MS (apart from their share holding in
apple of course).
I have to say publicly that linux has been a struggle its not for your
normal windows punter as it takes a bit of thought. I just want to say to
the linux users out there going the Linux route is not easy, you just cant
download an application and blindly answer Yes...Yes....Yes you have to
think about what you are doing. As long as this scenario stays Linux
platforms will always be in the background. (well so say I)

Linux needs to be as friendly as Windows without the windows price and shit!

Ubuntu is a massive step forward but even now not quite up to the windows
ease of use.

Remember guys I hate the MS so no flames please

Mike P