Hi Alan,

Yay, that has helped immensely, I have managed to get into the server
and can see all the files using sftp. Brilliant. Its really helped
because I have just noticed why something isnt working.

Amazing, agian you all have been really helpful. I hope I can ask more
questions.

@Sean.....I have added you to my AIM, hope that is ok.

John.