On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 18:38 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> Seif Attar wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> <snip>
> > Any ideas what the problem
> > could be? or how I should go about figuring it out!
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Seif
> >

> I've seen this before with Icecast, when the song stopped the stream
> would stop.  Can't remember how I fixed it myself, but doing a google
> search found a long thread about MPD and a similar problem which is
> here:
> http://icecast.imux.net/viewtopic.php?t=6393&sid=15cc18663be832922d1c3e9fbdc308eb
>
> It suggests updating to MPD 0.15, not sure if that'll help?
>
> Ta,
>
> Rob

Thanks for that, must have been searching for the wrong stuff! :)

I tried using foobar as in that thread, and it does work on that, so it
seems like it's the same problem. I have updated to mpd 0.15, but still
can't try if it works, my wife is watching TV using mythtv on the same
machine (note to self: Separation of Concerns is excellent :), will
check tomorrow

Peace,
Seif