2009/8/16 Liam Wilson <liamwilso...@gmail.com>:
> Hey, I'm using Thunderbird as my  default mail application for my
> Emails (As  opposed to Evolution), and as I am subscribed to a number of
> Mailing Lists, I thought it would be a lot simpler to organise the Lists
> into folders, so each list has a folder of its own. Is it possible,
> therefore, to have mail from a list sent automatically to the specific
> folder?

This is a mailman list and as such you will find in the header the
List-ID field which is probably preferable for filtering than the
subject or anything else.

The above line is in every mail from this list. It's the field I use
to filter mail (in gmail as it happens but have also done so in
Evolution in the past).

Cheers,
Al.