2009/10/22 Nick <n...@jonick.net>:
> On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 14:43 +0100, James Westby wrote:
<snip>

> Well, the good news is that the Netbook Remix Beta runs remarkably well
> on my obscure Toshiba NB100 notebook :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Nicholas.J.Parkinson

+1. I tried out Ubuntu Netbook Remix and it felt as though it was just
a launcher forced over the desktop. Even since the early Alpha's, UNR
9.10 has been a pretty much seamless experience for me on me EEE 701.
The only problem I encountered was FreeCiv not fitting on the tiny 7"
screen, but that was fixed by using the SDL client instead (and yes,
there is already a bug filed).

--
Harry Rickards - ha...@linux.com
Debian Lenny server | Debian Sid desktop | UNR Karmic netbook