Alan Bell wrote:
> Neil Perry wrote:
>
>> I agree with you Ed. They expect out of the box complete working.
>>
>> Neil Perry
>>

> this is a perfectly reasonable expectation. When this expectation is not
> met the correct response is to file a bug and work with others on fixing it.

That may be the correct response, but I bet maybe as many as 7 out of 10
users don't do this.  I know I haven't in the past, but with this
release I have been reporting bugs with Wubi which appear to have been
fixed pretty quickly (although I fear it's too late for the changes to
Wubi to be applied to the 9.10 ISO now).

Rob