On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 04:39:00PM +0000, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> When I try to run a TV programme I get an error message:- 'MythTV is
> using all inputs, but there are no active recordings?' I cannot recall
> ever seeing this message before I changed to Ubuntu 9.10 and I would be
> grateful if someone could suggest a solution. I have looked on Google
> but do not understand what is being suggested.

Sounds like either the mythbackend has started up and been unable to use the
capture cards, or something weird has happened with the backend.

Give mythbackend a restart and try again, if that does work try clearing out
your capture cards and re-add them to the video source, channels are bound
to the video source so don't worry about losing the channels.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/